This Sunday I have a fun and easy dessert recipe for you. You could say it is a summered up version of tiramisu (hence the AMAZING name I came up with for my recipe, I would make a brilliant copywriter…).
What you’ll need (serves 4 people)
– 2 eggs
– 500g mascarpone
– 1 bag of vanilla sugar
– Caster sugar
– Juice of 1 lime
– 500g of strawberries
What to do:
1. Separate the egg whites from the yokes and keep them in a bowl.
2. Add the mascarpone and the egg yokes in a bowl and stir it till it’s smooth
3. Mix the lime juice, vanilla sugar and caster sugar into the mascarpone (I didn’t measure out the caster sugar, just keep adding till the mixture has your desired level of sweetness)
4. Beat the egg whites until stiff and add them to the mascarpone (try not to over stir as this will make the mixture less light)
5. Slice your strawberries up.
6. Take some nice glasses (I’m a poor student so I made it in basic glasses, it still tasted very nice!) and make alternating layers of strawberries and mascarpone.
7. You’re done, buon appetito!
If you try this recipe out, definitely let me know and tell me whether you liked it!